Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ladies and gents!

Got my 2015 650LT back in the middle of February, got a little over 2,000 kms and I love it! I upgraqded off of a KLR and this really is the bike for me, for hopefully many years ahead. Had to make a tough decision between a Versys and a 2017 Vstrom, and i'm glad I chose the Versys... Adjustable suspension alone is a god send since I ride 2 up relatively often with my GF, and we're planning an epic road trip this summer down to Oregon to see the eclipse!

Cheers all!

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Welcome from San Antonio, Texas.

·
Premium Member
16,186 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
442 Posts
Hello ladies and gents!

Got my 2015 650LT back in the middle of February, got a little over 2,000 kms and I love it! I upgraqded off of a KLR and this really is the bike for me, for hopefully many years ahead. Had to make a tough decision between a Versys and a 2017 Vstrom, and i'm glad I chose the Versys... Adjustable suspension alone is a god send since I ride 2 up relatively often with my GF, and we're planning an epic road trip this summer down to Oregon to see the eclipse!

Cheers all!
Yep I was torn between the Versys and the Vstrom. Test rode both of themand did a lot of research and read a lot of reviews. about 50% liked the Versys better. 50% liked the Vstrom better. It was A tough decision, but I chose the Versys. Mainly because I found an extremely good deal on a 2013 with less than 5,000 miles on it. Don't know for sure which is really better, but I'm very happy with the Versys. And what the hey. I might buy a Vstrom one day.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts