Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everybody,

Love the site. Have read it quite a bit in the past when I was doing mods to my 2011 versys.

I decided to finally join and post because i need some specific help. I crashed my 2011 versys last fall and am in the process of putting it back together. It can be challenging to collect all the parts that you need. I'm stuck on a specific part and I need some advice.

I need to get the COVER, HEAD LAMP, M.SIL. The part for my 2011 is listed with this part number: 14092-0073-27E

I can't seem to find one anywhere. I can find one from a 2010 bike on ebay, but the part number is different: 14092-0073-735

Does anybody know if these parts are compatible? I appreciate the help.

Pete

·
Premium Member
16,186 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
national back-order

Thanks for taking time to identify these sites. I actually have the part on order with bikebandit.com, but the part is nationally back-ordered. I suspect that ordering from motosport.com would have the same result. That's why I'm looking for a seller who has the part in hand.

And takers on the compatibility question? Does a 2010 cover head lamp work on a 2011 versys?

Pete

·
Premium Member
16,186 Posts
Thanks for taking time to identify these sites. I actually have the part on order with bikebandit.com, but the part is nationally back-ordered. I suspect that ordering from motosport.com would have the same result. That's why I'm looking for a seller who has the part in hand.

And takers on the compatibility question? Does a 2010 cover head lamp work on a 2011 versys?

Pete
This part fits these bikes:

KAWASAKI KLE650 - Versys ABS
Year: 2017 Part: COVER,HEAD LAMP,M.SILVER Part Group: headlight(s)
KAWASAKI Versys 650
Year: 2011 Part: COVER,HEAD LAMP,M.SILVER Part Group: headlight(s)
Year: 2010 Part: COVER,HEAD LAMP,M.SILVER Part Group: headlight(s)

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
There is a guy on the Versys Facebook page that just purchased a 2011 for a project build. Maybe he might sell the one off his bike. His name is Charles Brooks.

Reactions: Fastoman

·
Premium Member
7,840 Posts
Hope you sort out the parts and build the bike back...:goodluck:

( Sorry , my location is too far for any economic help)

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Hey Everybody,

Love the site. Have read it quite a bit in the past when I was doing mods to my 2011 versys.

I decided to finally join and post because i need some specific help. I crashed my 2011 versys last fall and am in the process of putting it back together. It can be challenging to collect all the parts that you need. I'm stuck on a specific part and I need some advice.

I need to get the COVER, HEAD LAMP, M.SIL. The part for my 2011 is listed with this part number: 14092-0073-27E

I can't seem to find one anywhere. I can find one from a 2010 bike on ebay, but the part number is different: 14092-0073-735

Does anybody know if these parts are compatible? I appreciate the help.

Pete
https://www.partzilla.com/product/kawasaki/14092-0073-27E
https://www.partzilla.com/product/kawasaki/14092-0073-735

It looks like the part number has been changed.

I've been looking for a Generation 2 (preferably black) right side tank plastic fairing used. My theory is riding season has to first come before people will crash their bikes and sell off the remaining good parts on eBay, either that or more experienced riders buy the Versys and seldom crash them. ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks, everyone for the welcome and for the help. Looking forward to drawing on your collective wisdom (or ignorance!) as I rebuild my versys!

Pete

·
Super Moderator
19,393 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts