Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

Finally bought myself a brand new 09 moondust grey! I can't wait until the weather warms up around here in southern Ontario. Took me almost a year from my first test drive to finally dropping the hammer. Looking forward to asking tons of questions now that I actually own one!:yeahsmile:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey Doc.
Congrats on your new bike. I'm in Northern Ontario and shopping hard for a new bike. Just wondering if you could share some of your experience in buying your Versys. I'm staring out at a frozen lake and a couple feet of snow with nothing to do but think about what I'n gonna buy and where. Look forward to hearing about it.:clap:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The best advice I can give you Newguy is to shop around. I got my 09 for $9094 OTD from Kahuna Power Sports in Vaughn. List for the bike I think is around that $8600 mark. My local dealer wanted $10200 OTD, big difference! Most dealers will give the OTD price over the phone and yes the Versys is going to be a high demand bike after winning the the 08 bike of the year. Good luck and I hope this helps you. cheers

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Moondust grey is more like charcoal colour, not as bright as silver. As for 09 you get a wounderful pallete of colours to choose from such as Kawi Green or Moondust Grey LOL. On the euro site they have a orange colour which looks pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
We are glad to have you and feel free to ask as many questions as you need to. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hello

Hi doc,
And welcome from here in the UK, :welcome:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Furley I am still a new rider for on road I guess you could say. I've only had my license for a couple of yrs now but have been riding dirt most of my life. I think a spring ride would be a very good idea! Can't wait for some warmer weather. Cheers and thank you all for the warm welcome.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Welcome Doc,
Great to have another local ish member.
Perhaps this Spring could be the first of many annual rides for the VersysOntario MotorcyclIng Team.
The VOMIT patch is gonna look great on the back of your jacket Brother.
ttfn

1 - 11 of 11 Posts