Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I just bought my very first bike this weekend and I'm more than happy with my choice!

Living in an area surrounded by mountains (Grenoble, France), I was looking for a bike that is easy to ride (I'm a beginner after all) but with enough torque to be fun on these mountains roads. I also wanted it to be confortable enough to be duo riding on middle / long distances as it is the idea to be able to go on weekends with my girlfriend.

So I went on and bought a pre-owned 2011 Versys 650 and I think I made the right choice! My first ride in the mountains on Sunday was a blast, and I love the seat the previous owner put on it :smile2:

I did notice the buzzing coming from the plastic but I saw that someone made a really good post on how to fix it with adhesive foam on this forum, so I'll try to fix it that way!

Anyway, loving my Versys!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,227 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you everyone!

It's just so nice to be able to go on a 1-2 hours ride after a long work day!

I also noticed that I really don't know my city beside the few roads I was taking regularly, it took half an hour for me to find my way home yesterday, just because I entered Grenoble from a road I wasn't familiar with...

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Great motorcycle and spectacular photo of your local mountains. I believe my Envy Meter just pegged itself.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts