Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Just bought a 08 Versys but I need a header pipe to get it street worthy. Anybody have one laying around or know of a good place to get one?
Looking forward to seeing you fine folks around the forums!
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Welcome to the site!

E-Bay can be you friend. Check to see if a Ninja 650 header pipe will work, same basic motor, If so it'll be a lot easier to find one.

·
Super Moderator
19,629 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,222 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow thanks for the warm welcome guys! :cheers:

welcome
http://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53505
i beleave he has a header for sale
if not ebay a ninja one it will fit the same and save you in the wallet
Yeah unfortunately I was too late and he had already sold it :[ thanks for the suggestion though! :goodidea:

Do you guys know if there are any drawbacks to using a Ninja header as opposed to the stock one with the connector pipe?

·
Super Moderator
19,629 Posts
...Do you guys know if there are any drawbacks to using a Ninja header as opposed to the stock one with the connector pipe?
IF I remember correctly - the "balance" pipe brings the torque down lower in the revs, so a Ninja pipe will make a SLIGHT difference.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Wow thanks for the warm welcome guys! :cheers:

Yeah unfortunately I was too late and he had already sold it :[ thanks for the suggestion though! :goodidea:

Do you guys know if there are any drawbacks to using a Ninja header as opposed to the stock one with the connector pipe?
none that i know of it

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
IF I remember correctly - the "balance" pipe brings the torque down lower in the revs, so a Ninja pipe will make a SLIGHT difference.
Thanks for the info! I don't mind a slight difference in torque, I just wanna get my V running! Looks like i'll be getting a Ninja header then :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts