Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just got my 2017 650 LT the other day and I love it. Had a quick question because I am very new to motorcycles. (Also sorry for posting in your thread, for some reason I cant create a post, it says I dont have that account privilege). When I got home the other day, part of my keys was stuck on something hard under the ignition. When I got the keys out, whatever it was fell off and I cant seem to find it. I think it was just a plastic covering of the front fork stem hole. The steering and everything is completely unaffected, and I don't see any threading for a screw or anything in the hole that would be held in place. I didn't do something bad that's gonna kill me right? Thanks for the help, picking up everything as I go along, and not that mechanically inclined to begin with.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
19,635 Posts
...When I got home the other day, part of my keys was stuck on something hard under the ignition. When I got the keys out, whatever it was fell off and I cant seem to find it. I think it was just a plastic covering of the front fork stem hole....
What you saw falling out, is a little "black-plastic" cover that goes into that hole in the center, so you are OK!

BTW

:welcome: aboard!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts