Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's still 2 ft of the white stuff in my yard so 4 of us are trailering south tomorrow. Me on a 2014 v650 and 3 vstrom. Hoping to get on the bikes in Tennesee and head through Carolinas , Georgia and Alabama. Any suggestions for "must-do twisty routes

·
Registered
132 Posts
There's still 2 ft of the white stuff in my yard so 4 of us are trailering south tomorrow. Me on a 2014 v650 and 3 vstrom. Hoping to get on the bikes in Tennesee and head through Carolinas , Georgia and Alabama. Any suggestions for "must-do twisty routes
Definety hit the Dragon's Tail. Right in the area you are heading to. 318 turns in 11 miles.Enjoy!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Bwang
Our aim is to do the Dragon & Cherahola parkway and then follow our nose. If there is no snow it will be good no matter where we are.haha

·
Registered
132 Posts
Thanks Bwang
Our aim is to do the Dragon & Cherahola parkway and then follow our nose. If there is no snow it will be good no matter where we are.haha
Made that same trip a few years back. You wont be disappointed!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Thanks Bwang
Make sure to stop in at Deals Gap(local food & brew) and check out the tree of shame!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi guys
I made the cases in January. This is their maiden voyage. Same construction as a canoe ( 1"×1/8" cedar strips covered with fiberglass and epoxy resin.) I didn't weigh them but to pick them up I would just them as slightly lighter or the same as an aluminum pannier. If I do say so myself they are working out great after 4 full days

·
Registered
30 Posts
Dragons back in virginia , the snake, wheels through time museum in Maggie valley. Route 28 .blue ridge parkwY

1 - 14 of 14 Posts