Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day everyone!

Let me start by saying that do not have a Versys yet. I am however interested in owning a Versys 650.

I am 28 years old amd living in the Netherlands. I have been riding for 10 years now, my current bike is a Kawasaki z750. But I'm looking to get something more comfortable for commuting and longer trips through europe.

I have been reading on this forum for quite some time now and thought it would be time to start contributing to this platform.

Best regards,
Joepi5

·
Premium Member
16,218 Posts
:welcome:

·
Super Moderator
19,602 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
The thing I like about the Versys 650 is......its such a versatile bike platform.On this forum you see many types of riders that tailor the bike to their needs. Ranging from sport road bike,sport road tourimg,Adventure bike all the way to full on off-road.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, that is what really pulls me to it. I have testridden several different bikes, but this 650 just appeals the most to me.

I'd use it for sport touring, just to see a little more of the world.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Good day everyone!

Let me start by saying that do not have a Versys yet. I am however interested in owning a Versys 650.

I am 28 years old amd living in the Netherlands. I have been riding for 10 years now, my current bike is a Kawasaki z750. But I'm looking to get something more comfortable for commuting and longer trips through europe.

I have been reading on this forum for quite some time now and thought it would be time to start contributing to this platform.

Best regards,
Joepi5
I used to have a Z750 as well. Loved that bike, especially the power of the inline 4. But the Versys is just so much more comfortable. I'm a lot older than ypu so comfort is at the top of my list with bikes now. You won't regret it, but you might miss that motor...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That has been my biggest question yes. It has a nice engine, but do I really need that power. But then again. My wife rides a kawa er6-n which has the same engine, when I take that bike for a spin it is much more engaging to ride it. Dare I say more character 😉.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts