Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

My name is Chad and I reside just east of Kansas City, Mo in Blue Springs. I purchased a blue 2009 Versys back in Oct '11 and just passed 17,xxxx (year 'round daily commuter and weekend warrior :D). Was looking for ride reports and located this site which appears to have some helpful members.

I hunt, fish and ride for fun. My hunting consists of upland birds (hence my user name), bow (fishing and deer) and the occasional clay target. Mainly bass fish, but have been known to throw a crappie jig or two.

My list of bikes include: (only have Versys at this time)
'09 Versys blue
'09 KLR
'08 Bandit 1250
'05 Suzuki Boulevard
'0? Honda CBR F4i
?? Kawasaki EX500
and several quad back when I raced offroad in Missouri hare scrambles

My Versys has bar end mirrors, custom exhaust, GPS mount, Shinko 009 Ravens (10,0000 on rear and rollin), and I painted my stock windshield black (after a bird decided I needed a large crack in it....)

I mainly use my Versys for commuting and "spirited riding" around the area lakes or endless 2 lanes in my area. If someone resides around KCMO area and looking to ride shoot me a message and we'll share routes.

Well that about wraps up my intro.

birddog870

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcomes...Britmick I have not been your way in some time, but if i head south I'll sure let ya know...some nice riding down your way

1 - 8 of 8 Posts