Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to say hi from the philippines, been riding all my life even in wintertime in the north east [us] most likely have more miles on my butt than anyone I know.always owned bikes sometimes went years without car...hc

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx, any other riders out there 6'8"? mine is a 2015 650lt forum did not list 2015 and could not manually put it in...hc

·
Premium Member
16,110 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
always wanted to go for a big ride in your country, but I might be better suited with the KLR, your thoughts?

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
always wanted to go for a big ride in your country, but I might be better suited with the KLR, your thoughts?
Depends on what you want to do, if you want go more off road a KLR but you can visit most places on sealed roads and the versys type of bike is great. You can hire most type of bikes, see a lot of hired vstroms, bmws ( GS type bike), plus triumphs, HD if that's your thing but do not really think a HD is the best way to travel on some of the more twisty roads.

Would consider the south island the best place to tour but if someone has more time maybe started in Auckland at top of NZ and heading south then when finished tour after a loop around south island fly out of Christchurch which is 160 km north of where I live.

Here is a link from a ride we did, http://www.farklemyride.com/motorcycle-new-zealand-ride-report

1 - 13 of 13 Posts