Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! Thanks to everyone that has shared information on this forum. It has helped me make an easy decision to acquire a Versys 650.

·
Premium Member
16,198 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking For Used LT

I am looking to purchase a used, low mileage 2015 or 2016 Versys 650 LT within 300 miles of Indianapolis (Carmel), IN. Prefer matte orange, white or green. Contact me if you have a bike for sale. I noticed one posted on this forum in Grand Rapids, MI by cfloater, but can not post for another couple of days.

·
Premium Member
16,198 Posts
I sent cfloater a PM with your post.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Welcome.......I just switched recently (Vulcan 1500 to a 650 LT) and I'm liking the bike. It has taken a bit to get it "comfy" for me but that is to be expected.

·
Premium Member
16,198 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Highway pegs (custom), 3.5" Rox risers, a re-design of the OEM seat (also added a gel pad), raised the nose of the seat 3/4", Grip Buddies, Cramp Buster, a Givi 4114ST shield, and a throttle lock. Just went for a test ride a bit ago and tested the last work on the seat. I'm set for next years touring.

·
Super Moderator
19,458 Posts
I am looking to purchase a used, low mileage 2015 or 2016 Versys 650 LT within 300 miles of Indianapolis (Carmel), IN. Prefer matte orange, white or green. Contact me if you have a bike for sale. I noticed one posted on this forum in Grand Rapids, MI by cfloater, but can not post for another couple of days.
There's a '16 matte orange Versys 650 LT in Mesa, AZ (I know that's more than 300 miles away) w/ 1,7xx miles, listed at $5900.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Fasteddie!

I lost out on a 2015 LT last week locally. Going to look at a 2015 White LT, 5000 miles, at my dealer tomorrow. Currently, he is asking to much - $6700.00. We will see what he thinks about $5500.

I think "cfloater", on this site, must have gotten rid of his bike. Checked his stats and he hasn't been online for a few weeks. I PM'ed him and haven't heard back.

If all else fails, I may get back to you on the Mesa bike and just stay in AZ for the winter!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks to everyone that has offered assistance in finding an LT.

I was able to purchase a 2015 Versys 650 LT, White, 4000 miles, for $5300.00 today. Pick it up next Tuesday.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Wow, great deal. I would like to find one like that price and mileage. Wife says I need to sell the Harley first, but sometimes it's easier to ask for forgivenss than ask for permission. I called on a new 2015 lt in white today at 5999.00 but after all the fees and taxes it was 7300.00 and in florida. I'm in Texas.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts