Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I dont own one.... but if I was to be able to get a bike this WOULD BE IT !

My buddy ZAMMY "a member here" bought one and he wanted the GREEN. I must say its a great bike, he has added a Scorpion muffler and some GREEN rim tape, painted the lower fairing to match the motor and WOW. He leaves my house and its hard to keep the front down when he hits 2nd gear with his big butt on it.

Very cool bike, but I can never ride a motorcycle again as I'm in a wheelchair, yes I have had a ZRX 1100 Trike, and building a Suk Savage 650 Trike as we speak.

Main reason I'm here is I'm tooling up my shop with a Welder, non CNC Lathe & Mill machines and will be looking for things to build and make, I love bikes so its a giving.

Please shoot me some ideas as to what you guys/gals want for this bike, this is not an advertisement but and introduction, I need ideas. I'll PM the Admin when I get tooled up to see if I can offer services at that time.

·
Registered
852 Posts
I don't want to discourage you but there already is a member on this forum that makes excellent accessories for the Versys. His user name is Speedy and he has several items, including: a lowering kit, mirror wideners, gps mount, flat foot for kick stand, and foot peg lowering brackets. I can't think of anything else that I would want that speedy does not already make. Competition is always a good thing so I wish you luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts