1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,141 Posts
:welcome: Booger.......

·
Premium Member
16,141 Posts
I live outside St Louis. I also have a BMW K1600. I have been riding 30 + year’s. I have had Honda’s & Suzuki’s too.This is my first Kawasaki.

When i was a kid we lived in Overland, Mo and then out to Winfield,Mo about 45 minutes away from St.Louis. I went back up to Winfield in 2010 and went and checked out Lock-N-Dam #25 there...

003 by weljo2001, on Flickr

·
Registered
282 Posts
I live outside St Louis. I also have a BMW K1600. I have been riding 30 + year’s. I have had Honda’s & Suzuki’s too.This is my first Kawasaki.
What year is your 1600 and how is the maintenance? Any issues?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It’s a 2013 GTL. Maintenance to me is about the same as any other bike except for valve check. Problems....a couple of minor things. It’s the best large sportour out there. All day comfort.The motor sure has some grunt .😉

·
Registered
282 Posts
It’s a 2013 GTL. Maintenance to me is about the same as any other bike except for valve check. Problems....a couple of minor things. It’s the best large sportour out there. All day comfort.The motor sure has some grunt .😉

Maybe one day, I like the 1600. I have a 17 V1k and a 17 Connie. 3 bikes is a stretch. I would have to get rid of one or both.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Maybe one day, I like the 1600. I have a 17 V1k and a 17 Connie. 3 bikes is a stretch. I would have to get rid of one or both.
You can never have enough bikes :laugh2:. My wife doesn’t share that view though :frown2:.I Like the Connie. I hear they are not going to make any in 18. Right ?

·
Registered
282 Posts
You can never have enough bikes :laugh2:. My wife doesn’t share that view though :frown2:.I Like the Connie. I hear they are not going to make any in 18. Right ?
The 18’s are out, but no changes. The color scheme is from 2015. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were left overs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts