Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I hope I'm doing this correctly and posting in the right place. Anway, I just got my motorcycle license a few weeks ago after recently completing the Motorcycle Safety Course here in the Central Valley of California.

I got a Versys x 300 and am having a blast with her. I've only put on about 180 miles after about 2.5 weeks but hop on my bike every chance I get. I've put on the hard cases, crash bars and fog lights, a center stand, power outlet, hand guards, heated grips and regret not having gotten into riding sooner.

I'm glad to join the Versys family:grin2:

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Welcome aboard. Enjoy your X300, explore every unfamiliar road you find, remember you're invisible to most drivers, and ride safely.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Welcome to the site. I am new to the X-300 and find it a very nice bike. Very smooth.

·
Registered
440 Posts
WELCOME!

You regret not having gotten into riding sooner. Yea you should have gotten into it sooner. But better late than never. I hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us have. And I hope your riding for many more years to come.

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
WELCOME!

You regret not having gotten into riding sooner. Yea you should have gotten into it sooner. But better late than never. I hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us have. And I hope your riding for many more years to come.
:welcome: As said above , just take it easy for a while as your are new to riding - ATGATT and safe ride.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome. Congrats on the bike, and on completing your safety course. That's the best way to start out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts