Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my 09 versys the other day and I am loving it. It had a nice vibration coming from the front end and that was quickly fixed tonight after reading other threads of people having the same problem. The weather stripping tape worked like a charm and it is gone. Going golfing tomorrow and plan on throwing the golf bag on the back and I found a great link on how to get my mountain bike safely mounted on to my V as well without spending a fortune. This site seems to be very useful with a bunch of fans that know a ton more than I do.
Thanks in advance and happy riding. It looks as if spring is actually here in ny.

·
Premium Member
16,188 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
:welcome: Golf bag and mountain bike? I'd love to see pictures of that, or would it be those?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hey, welcome! I'm north of ya by a little bit, ever need help with maintaining or anything let me know!

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Hey, welcome! I'm north of ya by a little bit, ever need help with maintaining or anything let me know!
Another fellow NY'er here, currently WAY NORTH in Alaska:D but I grew up near Saratoga. Lots of good riding in Upstate:thumb:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello and welcome! Being from the northeast as well, I didn't think spring was ever going to get here. Weather is better and Americade is right around the corner over in your neck of the woods!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts