Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Welcome to the forum! We'll be riding soon in Canada! I'm hoping to be on the roads of Eastern Ontario mid- to late March!

·
Super Moderator
19,780 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,251 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Sorry 2007 model getting ready to build a back road explorer
It's an awesome platform to work on. Welcome form your neighbor to the north in Alaska. BTW I'll be headed to Dawson City and points south via Whitehorse to Skagway AK the end of June.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
:welcome: from a few miles south - San Antonio, Texas.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Welcome from Ottawa. Spring can't come soon enough...

·
Super Moderator
19,780 Posts
Welcome from Ottawa. Spring can't come soon enough...
Amen ... !

I'm in my 50's and worst winter to this day ...

LOP
DaveC and Lours_Polaire... I HEAR you both.... Since October if the sun wasn't 'beating down' on me w/ its risk of cancer, it was probably getting dark and becoming COOL, or, OCCASIONALLY - it "shed a tear" on me w/ rain-showers....

THINK how LUCKY you both are - when you got up in the morning you ALREADY knew what was coming, weather-wise....

:rolleyes:

;)

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
DaveC and Lours_Polaire... I HEAR you both.... Since October if the sun wasn't 'beating down' on me w/ its risk of cancer, it was probably getting dark and becoming COOL, or, OCCASIONALLY - it "shed a tear" on me w/ rain-showers....

THINK how LUCKY you both are - when you got up in the morning you ALREADY knew what was coming, weather-wise....

;)
Eddie ... WTF

I tought we had some sort of friendship going on between you and me

Or at the very least, respect

And now you're busting my nuts with your sun and ''coolness'' ... Arghh

If I wasn't frozen all the way true, I would try to reply angrily to you ... But I can't !

;)

LOP

·
Super Moderator
19,780 Posts
Eddie ... WTF...
If I wasn't frozen all the way true, I would try to reply angrily to you ... But I can't !....LOP
WHY? Your lips frozen...?

:stickpoke:

Oh yah - 83F today.... HERE...!

Phil - I look forward to it warming for you.

:eek:penarms:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts