Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, bought a 2009 Versys back in Jan/12. The wife and I are closing on a house June 28th so to say I've had anytime is an understatement. So I've ridden lots of bikes, this is my first "dual purpose" and I have to say it is alot of fun. For a 650 it really moves and handles well. Did 3 sisters on it about 2 months ago and it was very comfortable, no issues. Upgrades are the MRA? windshield, Givi V35 side cases, Givi E55 top case w/ light kit, Zumo 660, bags connection tank bag w/ fuel lock ring adapter, Barkbusters, Rizoma elisse mirrors w/ extensions(those who know,know), Butler drink system. Just received today the Hepco & Becker engine guards, they look sweet. Waiting on my Piaa 1100LED driving light to be mounted on the engine guards. I guess I've done a good deal of stuff, bought at 1900 miles and now I got almost 5K on it. I have been to the Versys forum looking for reviews and stuff, you guys have been really helpful. Really interested in connecting with fellow Versys riders in Central Texas for fellowship and shared knowledge. No pictures this time but I'll work on it today AFTER I've installed my engine guards. Thanks Qorray

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice, thanks. I'm from SA, went to Clarke. Wimberley is AWESOME, I go through there everytime I go to AF1 racing. Got H & B engine guards fitted, easy as pie. Looks awesome and add some room for more farkle?, can't wait for the Piaa 1100LED to come next week. Attached some pictures of my bike, I've got the slow green model. Hope they go through. Qorray

Attachments

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
And another :welcome: from the greater San Antonio area.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yet another from San Antonio...think we have enough cats between Austin/SA to have a South Central V gathering in the near future...thoughts?

·
Premium Member
16,228 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks ya'll. Yeah that's great so many people live around central Texas, that's 7 just to reply today. I'm always ready to ride. I would like to do 3 sisters again in the fall even though I've done it. I've only done that ride once and it was an awesome ride. I'll post something in the ride section for the fall. I'd like to take my wife this time. Yeah she rides too!!! She's moved from the scooter world to a 2011 Suzuki TU250X about 4 months ago. Nice bike in my opinion, she picked it out herself. Qorry

1 - 16 of 16 Posts