Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not new to bikes, just new to the New 2013 Versys my wife bought.

her new bike:

her old bike, 2000 Ninja250, for sale

My other rides:

My Ninja 250, also for sale. I just got back from a 2400 mile trip on this little bike. it was amazing. I can now say I have toured on a 250

The virago 920 (wife tried it out and doesn't care for this one as much)
It's now a project to become a tracker

The KLR, my main bike for long trips ( the blue one)

And finally the CB550 Frankenbike I just sold for $300 :(

·
Registered
805 Posts
:welcome: Your wife has exceptional taste in motorcycles as the 2013 in white is the best of the V's;). Nice collection of bikes too. I wish I had the $$, storage, and understanding wife that would allow more than one motorcycle:D.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

She talked ME into getting the 250, because I was stealing hers too often! She also stole me new motorcycle theme. White and black. that's ok. I'm going to get a 2015 I think

as you can see, we have our priorities in line. Cheap cars,Cheap house, and right now, 6 bikes.

I'm going to be buying a 6x12 enclosed trailer to use as a garage until we get into a house.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
:welcome: Wow, she can flat-foot her Versys. Wish I could do that. :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Looks like I've lost the status of the only person riding a Versys around Monroe.
Hah, sorry about that. Hopefully I'll join you and the wife, if I don't go for the Ulysses!

Anyone with a Versys AND a KLR in the metaphoric barn is ok by me.

Welcome(s) to you and the wife. I love MICHIGAN (da Upper P)..
Lol, she got the versys because we spent so much time on the FS roads in TN, she needed something slightly better...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf0fZdCyQ1c

1 - 11 of 11 Posts