Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi peeps, about 2k on the V, riding a couple months on it now, I am an ex concours owner.
I like the upright seating position the V has. I have done a few mods, givi tall windscreen, cortech mini magnetic tank bag and cortech saddle bags, all red in color.
thats the extent of the mods at this time. I have more I want to do, I will post my new mods when these happen.
Ride safe everyone!

Updated mods....removed Kaw and Versys stickers, chopped the rear fender and painted the side plastics. Pics will be coming soon.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Welcome FLA-V,

How do you like your saddle bags? Would love to see what they look like on the bike.

HB9400

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey another FL Versys here. Cant say I've seen a lot at this point but did see one parked at a gas station week beofre I bought mine. I am in Odessa just NW of Tampa.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome FLA-V,

How do you like your saddle bags? Would love to see what they look like on the bike.

HB9400
Yeah, I like the bags, as soon as I get outta the bad weather I will equip all the bags and take a pic, then I will post them.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey another FL Versys here. Cant say I've seen a lot at this point but did see one parked at a gas station week beofre I bought mine. I am in Odessa just NW of Tampa.
Well....I too havent seen anyone with a Versys. My wife said she saw one in Gainesville. We are close to Gainesville and Ocala. I am looking forward to taking a trip your way....we had this sat planned for Busch Gardens but the Caine kinda changed our plans for us......Will postpone it till Labor Day weekend.
Take care and be safe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts