Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Added more forum categories and moved some stuff around... Let me know what you guys think...

·
Registered
318 Posts
Looks good so far. Now we've gotta get the word out so we can get a nice community going here.

I'm sure once people start really getting into this bike, the site will take off.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I'm advertising a bit on Google and on this Kawasaki KLR Forum

I'm happy with the outcome thus far and I even ordered some photo gallery software from Photopost.com but I'm having trouble getting it installed... I hope to have it worked out next week though...

keep the suggestions coming though and be sure to mention the site to your friends...

Maybe I'll have a few banners made for the site so you guys can put them in forum sigs at other sites. :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
I joined the forum after you made the changes, but one thing that attracted me to it was the structure of the site. Very nicely done!

Thanks for all the work you have put into creating this site. I agree with Enemy Zero about the fact that the site will really take off after folks see all the current reviews of the Versys in magazines and on the Web, start flocking to their local Kawasaki dealers when the spring thaw clears the roads, and are smitten by the good (well, okay, let's say "unique") looks of the Versys. You have provided a great foundation for a site that, with a little bit of luck, should be around for a long time.

Peace,
Elllvis

1 - 5 of 5 Posts