Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought A 2010 fender for my 09 green, from Thumper. Painted it from gloss to flat black. The 2010 fender is longer in the back so now I won't need A fenda extenda.
Thanks again Thumper, you were great to deal with and I would recomend doing any kind of transaction with you to the rest of the forum.

Attachments

·
Registered
219 Posts
Yeah, for heavy slop and mud, it's still too short. I put a real long mud flap on mine, I STILL found mud up on the head of the engine, behind the radiator!

·
Registered
169 Posts
I like it.
I would definitely like to see a picture of your radiator after you run it through some mud puddles though. Hopefully it will still be clean or semi clean at least.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks good glowcat! What kind of windscreen is that?
Kind of cool to see my old fender on your bike. Now you have a Hybrid bike!
I like it.
I would definitely like to see a picture of your radiator after you run it through some mud puddles though. Hopefully it will still be clean or semi clean at least.
Greenv its A mikes tinted touring shield

Hybrid i will call it A 2009-1/2, I like the way it looks on there but think I need to put a little lime green on it, mabey some kind of stripe or sticker or something like that.

Blackberry I would first have to clean off whats on there now, my bike needs a washing. I do hope it does help keep stuff from getting flung up to the radiater though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts