Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
8,000 Posts
Nice bars. :thumb:
What kind of shock is on the white Versys in Thailand Versys forum? Strangely coiled purple spring... :confused:

·
Premium Member
7,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like HYPERPRO Racing spring, not sure, trying to get some connections over in Thailand, best bet would be Ranti.

:cheers:

·
Registered
859 Posts
I'd like to see mounting points for those crash bars.

BLING!

I'm pretty sure all those accessories cost more then bike itself. Especially in Thailand.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I kinda dig that upper crash bar....very BMW like...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Fastoman, those front side lights look awesome! Did you do a write-up on them here? I'm interested to know where you found them and how they're wired up and mounted.

Ooops, nevermind. I just re-read and realized this isn't your machine. Still nice though!

The link isn't opening for me...

·
Registered
231 Posts
YES, please try to find a supplier. Those are shaweet. Sorta like the Yamaha Tenere bars the way they hug the upper fairing up around the forks ... (which I rode BTW hehe)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Bars

see...Thats what I've been waiting for... any info on who makes them or how much they cost? Do they make them for the 09's?

·
Registered
467 Posts
Thanks for posting this Fasto, that is the best Versys engine guard I've ever seen. Yes it looks like the white Versys has a Hyperpro, here is a photo of mine.

Gary

·
Registered
228 Posts
see...Thats what I've been waiting for... any info on who makes them or how much they cost? Do they make them for the 09's?
What he said... :thumb:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Not very useful, but at least humorous... :)

Call each other Frameslider or parties fail here La steel sets, hard durable color baking factory did not wan not copy all issues parking fail, then the car abrasive 100%

Chew power bronze offline tune from the UK Office of Price 6500 THB
I definitely want some of that chew power from the color baking factory...

·
Registered
231 Posts
DAMN that was funny... I don't care who you are ... :funnypost:

·
Registered
231 Posts
They don't look the same ... :confused:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Unless the link i posted is missing the upper guard? i don't know - I emailed the guy from the link i posted asking about shipping to the US and if he plans on connecting the front 2 tubes together to reinforce the bar in front of the radiator

1 - 20 of 63 Posts