Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well was a fantastic first day out of the house. Got a great deal on the car and was very very impressed with the treatment we received from the dealership.:thumb::thumb: And dinner was great went to eat while they were detailing the car. My woman is happy as can be.:D. Heres some photos they aren't the best with the lighting but the car looks sweet.

·
Super Moderator
16,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Super Moderator
16,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I really like that model. I am sure you all will love it. Glad things are getting back on track

Yea she's like the G37 since it came out.

·
Registered
7,966 Posts
Wow, nice car. :thumb: Is it as new as it looks? I like pic #2 a lot with the golden sunset. :clap: Steak looks good too, but avocado makes me very sick.

·
Super Moderator
16,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow, nice car. :thumb: Is it as new as it looks? I like pic #2 a lot with the golden sunset. :clap: Steak looks good too, but avocado makes me very sick.

Yep brand new. I'm going to have to study to fiquire out all the gadgets. Steak was great:thumb::thumb: I agree on avacado the only way i can eat it is as guacamole.

·
Super Moderator
16,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Wow. Well done. All that and a Versys too! What more could a person ask for - except perhaps for a Bugatti Veyron. :D

·
Super Moderator
16,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Super Moderator
16,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So what ever happened to the tire smashed car? Did the insurance company total it for you?

Yep they totaled it. It was a perfect car with only 22,500 miles on it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts