Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Most of the comments in the article say the same. Your awareness, riding experience, risk tolerance and the equipment you wear can't be replaced by technology. They are doing it in cars for people who need the vehicle to help them be better drivers but riding a motorcycle in traffic is a skill similar to boxing, if you don't know what you're doing, you're going to get knocked out.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I probably couldn't wear it, but in my Seattle neighborhood, I'd welcome something to deal with the Prius idiots, older drivers who don't look, I'm in a hurry let's run the stop sign guy, and kids looking down at their phones while driving. And that's just in my 4Runner driving around my daughter. On my bikes, I just figure it'll be my time someday. Enjoy it now, ride safe and rant on the forum....sorry, cool helmet.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Would it integrate with the weapons and targeting systems I've taken off an old, war surplus, Apache helicopter and mounted on my Versys?

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is a great idea, take out danger before it takes you out! LOL

It has builtin camaras, when we on the forum can ride with the person on the bike live, that will be wild. And a show offs dream! :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts