Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Not Me...

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I could never sell my "V".

That being said,
The Ducati Diavel is the first bike I have seen that I would allow to share garage space with my precious Versys.

LUST LUST LUST ! ! !

·
Registered
603 Posts
I've been thinking about it. Maybe sharing space for both is a good answer. Definitely have to take a test ride in the spring.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Oh hell no!

·
Registered
281 Posts
That is one fugly Ducati.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
162 HP engine, yikes. You could probably buy a V every other year just for the cost of insurance!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Nope, over priced, and require more maintenance.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Not interested in a Diavel. The Duc I have is more fun. I use the Versys for around town, mostly.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hell no!

The Diavel looks idiotic. It's a cruiser, for god's sake! In my world, saying you're a cruiser person is an insult.

And Ducatis simply are not as reliable as Japanese bikes. I would never travel far from home on a Ducati.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Hell no!

The Diavel looks idiotic. It's a cruiser, for god's sake! In my world, saying you're a cruiser person is an insult.

And Ducatis simply are not as reliable as Japanese bikes. I would never travel far from home on a Ducati.
It's not a cruiser. Cruisers have forward controls. The Diavel has the footpegs in about the same position as a Versys. I call it a Standard, and that's something we have too few of.

Today's Ducatis aren't unreliable. However, they don't suffer fools gladly. Someone with no mechanical sensitivity will find a way to break one, and probably shouldn't own one. They're not for everybody.

·
Registered
320 Posts
"will anyone sell their v or ninja for the ducatti devil?"- This is like saying "will anyone sell their Subaru outback for a porsche 911."
Anyway, for that ugly POS Diavel-NO.
For the Multistrada...In a Nano second.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts