Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
The USB port is crazy priced, I chose to pay for the official part as it fits the hole on my '22.
I haven't tried it other than having confirmed it worked.
It is a single USB plug, the advantage is that you can store a cord under the cover.
Part of the added cost is the accessory relay that is included. Edit: I guess it is different here in Canada with what I was quoted.
As a point of interest, I was told it is the same USB plug assembly used on the watercraft.

The frame sliders are also expensive and I haven't tried them....yet. (-;
They are beefier than I imagined.

Rear spools, I just used black generic 8mm ones, a top box is not among my planned accessories at this point.

Happy new bike!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Nice!!! But it's the 2022 version... 2023 is only in metallic smoke gold and candy lime green. (currently waiting on my metallic smoke gold version which only is being delivered from january)
Kawasaki plays different color games with different locales, for 2022 some countries got 3 different choices silver, green and black, here in Canada we only got the LT in green or black, right next door in the US they got the base version in green or black and the LT only in black. I guess what I'm saying is I wouldn't be surprised if black is carried over for 2023 some places.
Anyway happy new bike when yours arrives.
BTW any idea of the changes for '23 other than the new colour?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts