1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Congrats! Cool wheels.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
From what I read they build the enduro bikes so that they are legal to get you there and on fire roads. They obviously aren't designed for anymore street riding than getting you there.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
twowheeladdict, YES it IS Street Legal and plated :) I decided to bail on my 2004 Yamaha WR250F red sticker bike for this so i am NOT restricted in any of my dirt riding areas :)

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
twowheeladdict, YES it IS Street Legal and plated :) I decided to bail on my 2004 Yamaha WR250F red sticker bike for this so i am NOT restricted in any of my dirt riding areas :)
That is interesting. I always though California was very restrictive on motorcycles, but I guess not. In most states I have been in, mirrors, turn signals, lighted plate are required. I would still get pulled over on my DRZ400S when I was near places where the dirt bikers were known to ride the roads to get between mountain trails. Of course the illegal bikes don't pull over.

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
In most states I have been in, mirrors, turn signals, lighted plate are required.
I was thinking the same thing but if you look at the specs...

Electrical equipment
Voltage12V

Headligh35W

Pilot light5W

Tail light"LED" type

Turn signals10W

Battery12V - 7Ah

I don't see much of the above on the web photos.

Hey VersysBill, would you post up some photos of your bike so we can drool over them! :thanx:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts