Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my new Baldwin saddle today, havn't had a chance to ride yet but, but just sitting on it you can feel the difference!!! :clap:
Loren sent me the seat 2 weeks sooner than I had expected it, talk about great customer service :thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
That looks so good with the green thread, can't wait till I can afford one of those beauttys.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
me neither :)

·
Registered
295 Posts
Also loved your puppie on the background of photo 2! is it the movies talking character type, or is it a french bulldog ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Seat

So how does it fit? I have been looking at the Corbin seats. $429.00. Were you looking for your comfort or the passenger?

Greg

·
Premium Member
7,851 Posts
Got my new Baldwin saddle today, havn't had a chance to ride yet but, but just sitting on it you can feel the difference!!! :clap:
Loren sent me the seat 2 weeks sooner than I had expected it, talk about great customer service :thumb:
Nice seat, would really like to get one but postage and tax will kill the deal, Maybe if someone is offering used one might consider in the future.

Enjoy the ride with new seat and give it sometime to break in.
:cheers:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am thinking about that exact same seat with the green stitching looks almost flourescent in your pics. I suspect that it is the flash bulb lighting. Would ou mind posting a pic in natural lighting so that i can see what it really looks like?
Just trying to decide on black vs green stitching.
Also did you get the gel insert and was it worth it?

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes that is a pug in the background, I have 2.

Me neither, I couldn't really afford it but i only have 1 ass, so credit card I go.

My shipping was only 33$

The green is more vivid than the bike, but still looks good, heres a pic

Yes I got the gel insert and it was worth it! Rode a little over 100 miles today before it got hot 8:45 till noon, 1 10 min. stop, 1 15 min stop. My ass was very comfortable!!! I did not slide or move at all on the seat while riding, it was like riding a new bike!! The Baldwin so far is my best and favorite farkle!!

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Very nice. I should be getting mine today (well, hopefully the UPS guy doesn't show up while I'm at work). Same setup as yours actually, green stitching and a gel insert. Can't wait.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I normally have saddlebags on but since the large strap went over the seat, i took them off to enjoy the look of the new seat. Now I'm thinking of a back rack to fasten my tailbag to so i can still carry water and an airpump like I did in the saddlebags but allowing the seat to be clear.Like that new look!!
I've only put a little over 100 miles on my new saddle, but can tell this was the best $$ I've spent on the bike so far :thumb:

·
Registered
134 Posts
I just got mine yesterday. Don't want to hijack your thread, but I have to say the green stitching looks awesome! No photos can do it justice. And sitting on it the first time was like sitting on a different bike.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
+1

1 - 15 of 15 Posts