Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just acquired a 2010 650 Versys as a 2nd bike, also have an Indian chief darkhorse.
Looking around for a lowering link for the rear and a sports slipon muffler.
Live in Perth WA.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thx, Motowerks wont ship international for a couple more months, just want a cheap exhaust for now, just to get rid of the sewing machine sound.
Cheers

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome from another WA local Versys rider. Check out Delkevic for exhaust, nice sound, good price, and lots of stock over east. If you can't wait for lowering kit, then check out Lust Racing in the UK - I believe they're shipping.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hiya, just checked out the delkevic you tube and just what I want but I will just go for the slipon rather than full system.
Did find the lowering kit in UK but the price is ridiculous so may wait awhile.
Cheers

·
Read Only
82 Posts
Welcome from Canada :cool: I was there in 2013 and had planned on going this spring to Hobart, I have family there and was planning on buying a Versys there and staying two months with a month of riding. So maybe next year.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome from Canada :cool: I was there in 2013 and had planned on going this spring to Hobart, I have family there and was planning on buying a Versys there and staying two months with a month of riding. So maybe next year.
I am originaly from Tasmania and yes its a great place to ride, weather dependent.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts