Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well , finally arrived my ARROW Exhaust, with this item my versys is complet, excelent sound from this can, not so loud not so quiet, exactly the sound the versys deserves here are some pictures of my bike

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
everybody have different taste on the looks of its own bikes, and i respect that, but i prefer this one over the silver box with the sound of a scooter :)

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I also have the Arrow slip on, but not the black one. I like it alot, I noticed you have the baffle out I did that for A while but decided I like it better with the baffle. Looks good in black makes me wish I had gone with that instead.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,777 Posts
Well , finally arrived my ARROW Exhaust, with this item my versys is complet, excelent sound from this can, not so loud not so quiet, exactly the sound the versys deserves here are some pictures of my bike

BEAUTY IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER.:thumb:

:cheers:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
used with the silencer for 10 mintues and did not like the sound, is lot louder without it, but is not annoying like the two bros i had previously, at least the cars know i am coming, and here in my country we drive between the line of cars, is dangerous but the adrenaline rush is great, always with the HID light on and the sound of the arrow exhaust there is no need to use any other mean of advice that you are coming thru, sorry for my poor english :)

·
Registered
739 Posts
"Dynoed"?
Mmmmyeah, the correct spelling is "Dino'd". It needs the same treatment as the dinosaurs of yore. You are supposed to have the bike stand near the impact point of a 6 mile asteroid traveling at 20 miles per second, to properly calibrate the exhaust.

:) He means to have it run on the dynamometer, so they can measure power and torque output and tweak the bike to optimize it, now that the bike has new "air passages" to work with.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts