Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Interesting bike but my question is what is the price tag and how long will they stay in business.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Cool, that engine looks interesting......looking forward to more info!

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I inquired with the folks at MOTUS a while ago if they needed real world riders to assist with product testing and evaluation. Nope, they have that covered. Oh, well.

Check the videos on their website. Motor sounds ferocious. Original sketches showed a top case that slid forward onto the pillion perch or back to where a top case normally goes. That cool feature is conspicuously absent on the model that's been making a tour of the US. Also no obvious indication of the electrically adjustable windshield the production model is supposed to have.

I'm in agreement that it's a nice looking bike, and that it's nice for a US manufacturer to make something that isn't a V-twin powered cruiser. A "comfortable sport bike" as MOTUS is calling it...I like it.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Interesting bike but my question is what is the price tag and how long will they stay in business.
Hope they win!

A future evolution could be a crossover like GS1200, Stelvio and so forth... maybe with a smallest engine...

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I'll buy one. It reminds me of my ST1300 less all the fluff. From what I read the engine only has 2 valves per cylinder and puts out a lot of torque. Relatively light also.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts