Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my new LT and am impressed on all the improvements over my 2009 V I sold a couple of years ago. That was a great bike but this is way better. Hopefully the bags and hand guards will be in today. The windshield actually works. The redesign was a great move by Kawi.:clap::yeahsmile::goodidea:

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Got my new LT and am impressed on all the improvements over my 2009 V I sold a couple of years ago. That was a great bike but this is way better. Hopefully the bags and hand guards will be in today. The windshield actually works. The redesign was a great move by Kawi.:clap::yeahsmile::goodidea:
How tall are you?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hey Trials, I'm 5'9" you're probably asking about the shield comment. It noisier then the old one but I wear earplugs anyway and an open face helmet with a flip down faceshield which is quieter then my full face. Slight buffeting occasionally but not enough to notice much if I run the windshield half way up.:thumb:

·
Registered
293 Posts
My dealer here in Minnesota told me that the hold up is the bags. He said the bike is in some holding pen in California just waiting for Kawi to ship the bags and that they expect it maybe next week. I didn't think I'd have to wait 2 months. I just hope it's not much longer!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My bags were supposedly shipped last week the day before I picked up the bike. I'm expecting them Monday. Let's hope so.:thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts