Registered
3,159 Posts
wow mexico going full blow red neck o_O

Reactions: 52Degrees

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
some red necks (cough cough) have been known to use road draggin as a form of punishment....>:)>:)>:)>:)
Oh yeah... I forget about the whole thing with rednecks not liking anyone who thinks or looks different than they.

Sometimes stupid should hurt.

·
Super Moderator
19,177 Posts
Oh yeah... I forget about the whole thing with rednecks not liking anyone who thinks or looks different than they.

It's quite amazing HOW many different types of people your line above can cover, when you substitute words like 'liberals' 'conservatives' 'Harley riders' etc for 'redneck'...!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's quite amazing HOW many different types of people your line above can cover, when you substitute words like 'liberals' 'conservatives' 'Harley riders' etc for 'redneck'...!
You should hear the things the liberal redneck Harley riders say where I work!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Doesn't Mexico have some Snowflakes to decry such bullying? Perhaps we should send them a few.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Doesn't Mexico have some Snowflakes to decry such bullying? Perhaps we should send them a few.
Didn't the cartels recently murder a bunch of college students and they couldn't find... the parts of the bodies for a long time?

·
Registered
3,159 Posts

hey now not all red necks are that way..... just the ones higher up the tree where the branches didnt fork as much that were that way...... now were just loud , uneducated, but industrious as **** :grin2::laugh:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts