Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do most dealerships carry the Kawasaki Versys gas tank cowl stickers in stock?
I lost my footing while completely stopped in my driveway and laid her down on the cowl:eek::(:censored::mad:.....The only scratches were to the sticker on the cowl and the handlebar end......Luckily, I had on my Alpinestar S-MX2 short boots on:eek:.....I felt no pain with the motor and bike on my foot and ankle before getting the bike up.....They are some good boots!!!:thumb:
Anyway, my baby has scars and I want to make her right again......Anyone on the availability of the stickers?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I may end up stripping the Kawi stickers from the tank and end up putting Ferrari decals instead........Man, would that turn some heads since most people aren't sure what it is anyway:p:D:topsecret::devil:

·
Registered
280 Posts
My bud, Cliff debadged his on purpose and tells
folks it's a "Bernelli" (sounds like 'Benelli'). Too
funny. Even though his is louder than mine it's
still a long way from being a shotgun...

·
Registered
122 Posts
mystery bike

took the tank decails of of my ` V ` makes it look slicker I think. never have liked the basic square looking ` kwaker `decails,

·
Registered
238 Posts
I laid mine down the same way. I don't want to spend 130.00 on a new cowl piece. I'm looking into getting a decal made with some type of offsetting colors and Kawasaki in some cool lettering.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
If the Kawasaki sticker is gone, try something else!

edecals.com for the letters, and the skeletons...well, when you've been called Bones your whole life, you manage to acquire a few skeletons along the way.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Any vinyl print shop can make those decals. Just drop by your local printer with a pic and they will also customize however you desire. The bad news is it will be substantially cheaper than ordering from Kawasaki.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Got a pair of these off of ebay for $10 shipped. There are lots of choices on Ebay if you are willing to page through the 35+ pages of Kawasaki decals

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have both cowling stickers right here ('Kawasaki' & 'Versys') bought them and a new cowling piece thinking I needed to stick them on myself but they were already there.

Happy to send either/both to you, $10 each + ship? PM me.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
354 Posts
I may end up stripping the Kawi stickers from the tank and end up putting Ferrari decals instead........Man, would that turn some heads since most people aren't sure what it is anyway:p:D:topsecret::devil:
Yeah, that oughta fool some people since our bikes sound so much like a Ferrari.:rolleyes:

My bud, Cliff debadged his on purpose and tells
folks it's a "Bernelli" (sounds like 'Benelli'). Too
funny. Even though his is louder than mine it's
still a long way from being a shotgun...
Never heard of Benelli motorcycles? Look 'em up.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts