Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kentucky & Indiana riding info

hey guys,

I leave in lower Michigan, and like to head down to north central Kentucky, or southern Ind. this winter for some riding.

Anyone have any info for me for some good places to ride ?
I like exploring back roads, the twistier the better.

thx,
dave

·
Registered
357 Posts
hey guys,

I leave in lower Michigan, and like to head down to north central Kentucky, or southern Ind. this winter for some riding.

Anyone have any info for me for some good places to ride ?
I like exploring back roads, the twistier the better.

thx,
dave
SouthEast Indiana. Ride from Brookeville, IN to Madison IN via Dillsboro and via China Indians. You will ride Indiana Route 62 - Chief White Eye Trail. This is an excellent ride.

Follow Route 56 East along the Ohio River and cross over the Markland Dam into Kentucky. Head south to Owenton - ride route 227 and route 607 (both south of Owenton) for some good twistie roads.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SouthEast Indiana. Ride from Brookeville, IN to Madison IN via Dillsboro and via China Indians. You will ride Indiana Route 62 - Chief White Eye Trail. This is an excellent ride.

Follow Route 56 East along the Ohio River and cross over the Markland Dam into Kentucky. Head south to Owenton - ride route 227 and route 607 (both south of Owenton) for some good twistie roads.
hey thx, i'll look them up on my map.

i've flew a r/c glider off the Brookeville dam before, so i kknow where that is.

dave

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I started at Madison and went north on on Route 62, and came to a stop at Dillsboro.
Thats as much as that one i could piece together.
couldn't find the road you mentioned coming out of Brookville.

That route 227 looks good all the way from Madison, or the IN KY border to Minorsville, which is about 12 miles NW of Goergetown.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts