Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the SW-Motech Sidecarrier Evo Style for my 09 Versys. The instructions say (rather show a picture) remove the bolts for the handle. The instructions then saw to use their bolt, their washers, and their spacer with the metal part that is supposed to go under the handle. Well......the stupid screw won't even touch the threads :mad:. There is no conceivable way to do it as the instructions say. Matter of fact.....even if I didn't use any of those parts except the bolt, the bold drops below the handle, making is impossible to remove :huh:. I am near insanity trying to get this thing to work :censored:. Has anyone installed this thing before? Can anyone help?

I appreciate it.

Thanks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys for the help. I ended up leaving out the extra washers. My seat is a tight, snug fit, but it worked. The stupid thing had me ticked off. But, I finally got the thing installed. So, if you know anyone who has issues installing theirs let me know. Also, I did not have to remove the blinkers, which I was happy to leave them where they are.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
7,781 Posts
:thumb:that good news and you got it all together in one piece. End of the day its just a bit of patiences.

:cheers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts