Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Kawasaki Versys 650
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I bought this 2016 versys 650 a few months ago and it came with these givi hard cases and rack. I want to order a matching top case to complete the luggage setup. But I am confused as to what parts I need at this point. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I think theres a part that connects from the bike to the side cases, and then the luggage rack top mount? I just don't want to order the wrong thing. Thank you!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Can anyone point me in the right direction? I think theres a part that connects from the bike to the side cases, and then the luggage rack top mount? I just don't want to order the wrong thing. Thank you!
Everything is OK with rack, but you don't have this part.
You need to buy that part and everything will be OK than:
It is really cheap :

GIVI 4114KIT

But if you wish also to buy top case, you need top rack also.
If you buy top rack than you don't need this 4114KIT.

SR4114

This SR 4114 have extra hole on rack where you connect side rack.
It is also cheap. (I assume that you buyed GIVI PL4114 rack for side cases)

I also recomended this for Monokey case

So you can buy SR4114, and M7 plate (which are for Monokey cases) (I have that 2 parts and I don't have problems.)

I hope you understand everything, english are not my mother language.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Givi SR4114 is the rack. Kappa makes the same, KR4114. This mounts off the ends of your passenger grab rails. Then you need a case specific plate, M5M (there is also a newer M6M now) If you already have a top case, you'll have to order the correct M5M, either Monolcock (wide tabs at the bottom) or Monokey (narrow round peg-like tabs at the bottom) I think the cases in your pic are Monokey.

The one thing I can't tell from your pic for sure is the upper and unattached mounting points for your side case racks. I don't think they will interfere with the SR4114 rack, but I can't tell for sure by the pics.

That rear rack is also an SW Motech product with a flate plate you can mount a universal Givi plate too. Also there is a Kawi brand rack, but from what I can tell - it is WAY more expensive than the other options.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Givi SR4114 is the rack. Kappa makes the same, KR4114. This mounts off the ends of your passenger grab rails. Then you need a case specific plate, M5M (there is also a newer M6M now) If you already have a top case, you'll have to order the correct M5M, either Monolcock (wide tabs at the bottom) or Monokey (narrow round peg-like tabs at the bottom) I think the cases in your pic are Monokey.

The one thing I can't tell from your pic for sure is the upper and unattached mounting points for your side case racks. I don't think they will interfere with the SR4114 rack, but I can't tell for sure by the pics.

That rear rack is also an SW Motech product with a flate plate you can mount a universal Givi plate too. Also there is a Kawi brand rack, but from what I can tell - it is WAY more expensive than the other options.
If you have GIVI PL4114CAM or GIVI PL4114, you need to buy GIVI 4114KIT so you can connect side rack top part to motorbike, or you can buy SR4114 and than you do't need GIVI 4114KIT because SR4114 have extra hole on each side for this 2 side racks which I mention first.

Reactions: ATYC
1 - 5 of 5 Posts