Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received an email this morning from motorcyclegear.com (formerly newenough.com) with a close-out on the Nelson Rigg CL-750. No affiliation to the website or Nelson Rigg but I've dealt with both in the past and seem to be very good companies with great customer support. Here's a link to the sale. $34.99 (regular $82.99).

·
Registered
688 Posts
Pretty good price if you're looking for a straight forward no frills tail bag. It must have not been a good seller though because I can't find a single picture of a bike with one on it other than the product shots.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Been using one of these for the past year.
Easy on when I need a bit more capacity.
I bought it from these people but don't remember how cheap it was (this seems to be a better price) you can't really go wrong

steve

·
Registered
58 Posts
I've got one, it works great with the CL-950 saddlebags. Pretty sure they're so cheap because Nelson Rigg has changed from dual mounting to some sort of three option mounting setup. These bags might not be compatible with the new saddlebags. I love the dual mounting, though. Just click the tailbag on to the saddlebags and you're ready to go.

BTW, that's the bag hiding behind my helmet in my profile pic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts