Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Definitely glad he was wearing ATGATT!
LOL. Did you watch the video? The dude was wearing no gear at all. He had on shorts, a hoodie, and either some kinda sandals or loafers without socks.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
football player not to bright.....kinda dim really. MORON!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Just goes to show you---I'll bet the guy driving the truck turning in front of him didn't even see him! Really makes you want to pay more attention to others on the road!
Glad the guy got up, but no gear... not real bright!

·
Registered
250 Posts
That looked like a scooter, not a motorcycle, but perhaps it was because the dude was rather large...

·
Super Moderator
19,006 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Definitely a scooter. Watching the dynamics of it makes me think if it had been a motorcycle, the forces involved would have been quite a bit different. The scooter, being relatively light and having small wheels, rotated into the oncoming vehicle throwing the organ donor into a similar rotational pattern. That rotation absorbed a lot of energy instead of applying it directly to his body.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Looks like they were both trying to beat the red. If you watch the traffic light there is a left arrow that comes on shortly after the impact.

I also dont see any reactionary movements from the guy on the scooter. No braking or swerving. The speed the truck was moving the guy on the scooter possibly could have swerved to the left and missed the POI.

The guy in the truck could also have had a green arrow while the scooter ran a red.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts