Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My experience of the Versys has been surprisingly good. I never thought I would be on the back of a motorcycle or blogging about it. I am a petite woman of 5 feet with boots on and 97 pds with wet clothes on. I made my husband put a truck on the back before I would even consider getting on the versus. When I went on it for the first time I was hanging on to my husband's waist for dear life hoping to make it home alive to my children. Our hour ride was a bit much for this first timer. The second time I tried holding onto the handles at the back of the bike which made me feel like I was really holding onto something. Today I comfortable with my hands resting on my legs not really holding on unless I felt I needed to. I am now comfortable on the bike for an hour. I can sit comfortable in the back with the sidebags on. I am now looking forward to many more adventures with my husband as long as they are not too long.

·
Premium Member
7,897 Posts
Good for you guys and enjoy the time together. Mine wont even come close to the bike, but she doesn't complaint.

:cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts