·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
530 Posts
All I can say is, 'Damn!'

That looks like one heck of a ride! Nice pic.

That's it - I'm moving, tired of this flat farm land with roads as straight as a board.

·
Registered
266 Posts
+1 on Ocean's comment! I don't even want to hear about the ride up or down, the picture is enough for me!!

Great shot

·
Registered
272 Posts
head over to the Vancouver Island , all of our back roads are twisty and a blast

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the compliments - hard to take a bad shot invloving Ranier and a V. Here's two from on the way up:

And just The Mountain by her lonesome

·
Registered
624 Posts
Good old WA

Wanna trade a trip up to Mt Rainier for a trip up to Mt Baker? :thumb:

Nice pics.

Bob

·
Registered
624 Posts
Ass Buster II

Are you going to do the big Hwy 2, 9 & 20 ride on sunday?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Actually I have got plans with the family this weekend - going camping on Sicia Island in the San Juans. Sorry I'll miss it. How about you?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Absolutely Gorgeous

I am very envious of those pictures... especially since it 107 today here in dallas. Although i am trying to move to the Vancouver, Washington area. I might one day take my own pictures like that.
Thanks for posting those beautiful pictures. Have over 12000 miles in the first year on my Versys and would love to put some miles on with a trip like that.

Also have to ask what kind of TankBag are you using.... I really like that one...

Thanks

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am very envious of those pictures... especially since it 107 today here in dallas. Although i am trying to move to the Vancouver, Washington area. I might one day take my own pictures like that.
Thanks for posting those beautiful pictures. Have over 12000 miles in the first year on my Versys and would love to put some miles on with a trip like that.

Also have to ask what kind of TankBag are you using.... I really like that one...

Thanks
DOh! Only took two months for me to respond - sorry LOnghorn79. By now you have probably found out it is the Wolfman Explorer Lite. It has been a great bag.

DW

1 - 17 of 17 Posts