Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Too good to miss it. watch the fun . How on earth did they do it.

:cheers:to the newly wed.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Okay, I’ll be the first to expose my glaring ignorance of other cultures :eek: Is this for real?
It's a parody of the royal wedding of prince William two weeks ago in London.
Actors are very similar to real people.

Funny movie.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
It's a parody of the royal wedding of prince William two weeks ago in London.
Actors are very similar to real people...
Oh :eek:

Other than some unavoidable snippets I didn’t see the Brit’s royal wedding (not my `cup of tea’ ) and I thought this might actually be a Punjabi custom... In fact I’m sorry to hear it’s not. I thought it was kinda cool and certainly festive! :clap:

Thanks

·
Registered
267 Posts
t was impossible here in Europe don't see images from the royal wedding (news programs, talk shows, newspaper and so forth..)!!

About the movie, I think: all those people didn't have nothing to do? (work, Family, normal daily life). They are really a lot of people and making the movie should required a lot of time!!
Compliments!!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Yeah, you just could not avoid it. ugh! Still looks so real you could mistake it for the real deal. Of corse the hats weren't as crazy as the real ones.

That video looks like a happy wedding. Not my kind of music, but the mood should fit a wedding.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Okay, I’ll be the first to expose my glaring ignorance of other cultures :eek: Is this for real?
Pleeeeeeeeeze, this was a T-Mobile TV commercial in the UK made to poke fun at the whole royal wedding hype. Somebody added the Punjabi soundtrack and posted it on you tube. Original commercial here...

Think the original was better. I think they were the official cellular supplier to the royal wedding. :yeahsmile:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Pleeeeeeeeeze, this was a T-Mobile TV commercial in the UK made to poke fun at the whole royal wedding hype. Somebody added the Punjabi soundtrack and posted it on you tube.
OOOOOK!
Now it's reasonable. It's a professional commercial advertise!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts