Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ended up in the Hospital again last week, heart problems, they run in the family. They did a Cardiac Catheter and it looked good. But it puts the end to my season I think. My Doctor is cool about me riding BUT he said no bikes for 2 weeks, they go in through the femoral artery with the probe and if you start to bleed from that guy you have about 60 second or so and it was nice knowing you! :eek: So I listen to him.

This weekend I'll fill both bikes add some Stabil, change the oil and get them on the lifts and dream of rides to come....one of the rules is ya have to be alive to play! AT least it happened at the end and not the start of the season. :eek:

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Yep listen to the doctor and during your down time plan out some rides you really want to go on.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad you're ok! Good idea to follow the doc's recommendations, for sure. Now you can concentrate on upgrading your bike before spring! :thumb:

I have the bike close to where I want it for the time being. I'm going for new riding gear this year more than farkles. New 3/4 touring jacket, boots, some real GOOD gloves and maybe a GPS (not sure if I need one or not...got a map and compass! ) I do want SS brake line and LED driving lights and they'll be under the tree.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts