Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Allow me to show-of my Versys a little.

Took a ride today to test some new accessories and while it was pretty uneventful day, something wonderful happened to the bike over night.
It may be all the luggage or the new windshield or tilted handlebars, but whatever I did or did not do, the bike is transformed. Now, I can control it solely by thought process. I wish it into a corner and it obeys effortlessly. I can almost let go the bars in the middle of the corner and it wont mind.
On this familiar road I was faster trough most of the corners for an entire gear. I had a lot of 'understeer' before and it was killing my confidence, but now bike was mesmerizing.
I don't know how it happened but I'm in love with the bike again.

A few landscapes to shuffle it.

And one over the top:

Cheers.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
"I can control it solely by thought process. I wish it into a corner and it obeys effortlessly. "

Dude, I am so with you there.
Luck of the draw that mine was perfect the day I first rode it But...YEAH!
Amazes me every time I climb on.

..and the orange takes the prize...IMHO.
Nice.

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
Very Very Nice.. If the women look as good as the landscape i'll have to put it on my list of places i have to get to.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers guys.

If it is the weight that sorted it out, I'm a complete idiot for not setting up the suspension this whole time.
I wont make any more excuses for not doing it.

Very Very Nice.. If the women look as good as the landscape i'll have to put it on my list of places i have to get to.

Funny you should mention that because compared to women landscapes are rubbish.
I'm not exaggerating or being patriotic or proud but there is a quality feminine gene pool here. I hear people claiming this exact thing all over the world but I take the matter seriously and do not embellish.
To continue this analogy, they are a bit like these landscapes - difficult and inaccessible.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Thanks for sharing those pictures Ivan V. Orange is my favorite Versys color. The horse-shoe soft bag looks good on your bike.

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
Cheers guys.

If it is the weight that sorted it out, I'm a complete idiot for not setting up the suspension this whole time.
I wont make any more excuses for not doing it.

Funny you should mention that because compared to women landscapes are rubbish.
I'm not exaggerating or being patriotic or proud but there is a quality feminine gene pool here. I hear people claiming this exact thing all over the world but I take the matter seriously and do not embellish.
To continue this analogy, they are a bit like these landscapes - difficult and inaccessible.

I love a challenge.If thier not hard to get anyone can get them.:devil:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hey, Ivan - I saw your bike on the Giant Loop Moto blog.

Just got my GB bag today and I'll be stuffing it for a maiden voyage in a few hours.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I see you have fine taste in luggage my good sir. :)

The bag is great.
Post some pictures when you get a chance.

·
Premium Member
7,782 Posts
Awesome bike and pictures and how did I miss this post:confused:. Must be my busy........

Anyway :thumb:Ivan V.

:cheers:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts