Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hola,

What you think about this combination which I have?

Helmet - Caberg Tourmax Sonic
Jacket - Ixon Cross Air Textile Jacket
Pants - Ixon Crosstour HP Textile Pants
Gloves - Ixon RS Rallye HP Gloves
Back protector - Forefield Pro Sub 4K Back Protector (expensive, but I like my spine more than money hahaha )
Boots - Timberland boot 6 inch ( boots are biggest problem to me because I wear size US 14, UK 13, and it is problem in Croatia to find boots which I like)

I get everything on discount (30%) except back protector.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
19,458 Posts
Looks pretty good to me. I assume the jacket and pants include armor?

I like to be VERY VISIBLE, so I suggest you add a "day-glow" Hi-vis vest over top.

:thumb: - :thumb:

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, pants have only knee armor, and jacket have shoulder and elbow armor, but don't have place to insert back protector inside jacket, so I buy this tipe which I wear like clothes (or i am blind and I don't see where I can insert armor into jacket hahaha)

I also think about buying high visible vest, I need to check in moto store about that ( safety NO.1 for me, I don't care if is ugly I wish to everybody see me. )

Reactions: quexpress

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yes, pants have only knee armor, and jacket have shoulder and elbow armor, but don't have place to insert back protector inside jacket, so I buy this tipe which I wear like clothes (or i am blind and I don't see where I can insert armor into jacket hahaha)

I also think about buying high visible vest, I need to check in moto store about that ( safety NO.1 for me, I don't care if is ugly I wish to everybody see me. )
I would definitely go for a hi-vis vest. I personally wear an IXS jacket which is white and red on a loud green versys with a bunch of stickers all over it and I still get overlooked frequently.

Also recommended to make the effort to get actual riding boots. Your ankles shatter a whole lot easier than they heal, so at minimum getting a set with CE rated ankle protectors is worth it. Other bits I'd recommend are hip protectors, and likely a tailbone protector as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts