Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My poor baby Takoda made the mistake of eating food "cooked" by my husband :( at about 1130 the fun began... I also discover that a dog can projectile vomit... And French fry's are really nasty when half digested... Poor pup puked 5 more times thru out the morning and I have now ran out of towels >.<

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
Shouldn't the husband be cleaning it up. Then he will think twice before cooking for the dog..:)

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shouldn't the husband be cleaning it up. Then he will think twice before cooking for the dog..:)
he cleaned up the first bit but i "happen" to be the one up for the other puke sessions.... and he was actually cooking for himself me and our roommate but we know better then to eat his cooking ......i think the dog knows now too :D

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Sometimes when they clean up after themselves it comes out the other end in an exciting manner, If it got her sick the first time it will most llikely not improve.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sometimes when they clean up after themselves it comes out the other end in an exciting manner, If it got her sick the first time it will most llikely not improve.
*HIM* and ya i dont let him re eat it for that reason

1 - 9 of 9 Posts