Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went out for a test run with the 2 Drift Ghost mounted to my helmet. Rear View on the video the rear mounted camera was a little to high have adjusted it so it should be spot on. The front view camera the mount needs to be moved more forward to be able to view more to the right side works okay but more view to the left than needed. Will have to order a curved drift mount to solve the problem but its an easy fix. So heres the test video i just did.Along with a photo of how the remotes are mounted....

Untitled by weljo2001, on Flickr

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Looks good but I think it would be to much noise/turbulence if I had camera's like that attached to my helmet as at times I do push the limits of my two bikes.

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Had to remove the left side mount to move the camera more forward to get a more centered view. Took the old Drift Curved Adhesive Mount off it was really on took the paint off the helmet when it came off so make sure you know where you want to mount them. Happy with the video below..But the forward camera could be centered more but with the inner helmet visor slide tabs position i would have to cover it up to get the camera perfect.If i didn't have the Scala Rider9 mounted it would be possible to mount better but sometimes you just have to compromise. The rear camera is good.

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Switched the camera positions and both seem to be centered will test out tomorrow to be sure. The left side camera is now the rear view and the right side camera is now the forward view.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts