Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Ahhh the bumble bee V :thumb: While you are waiting for spring do you have any modding plans? Where are you located? I got my NEW 2011 about this time last year and it went under the wrench pretty quick. :D It can be quite addicting once you get started. Welcome to the family from Alaska.
:welcome:

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
:welcome: from San Antonio, Texas.

·
Premium Member
16,193 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
ahem..Solar Pearl Yellow..the fast and all time best color...congrats..welcome to the club..you are now officially a "prospect"...

:cheers:

·
Registered
182 Posts
It would be "torture" to buy a new bike then have to wait for the weather to break. But, the bike WOULD look nice as it sits INSIDE my living room!

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
It would be "torture" to buy a new bike then have to wait for the weather to break. But, the bike WOULD look nice as it sits INSIDE my living room!
it is :( i only got around 2K on my new"tome"versys befor i had to do some repairs and store it for the winters...... atleast its in my living room so i get to look at him every day

·
Registered
481 Posts
:welcome: and congrats on the new ride! Every year it's the same around this time of year. Everyone waiting for the first ride of spring!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ahhh the bumble bee V :thumb: While you are waiting for spring do you have any modding plans? Where are you located? I got my NEW 2011 about this time last year and it went under the wrench pretty quick. :D It can be quite addicting once you get started. Welcome to the family from Alaska.
I am in Boston, MA. I traded in my sports bike and got this one. Never ridden something like this before, but I have always dreamed of going for long and comfortable rides.

I heard people complaining about the seat. So, I might be interested in a seat support or maybe a better seat. Also I am interested in getting a top case and a higher windshield. Other than that I need sun:)

·
Registered
111 Posts
A taller windshield and hand guards make a huge difference in comfort. Especially on the cold.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
:welcome: and congrats on the new ride! Every year it's the same around this time of year. Everyone waiting for the first ride of spring!
huh? I've put on some 1,000 miles this month alone..and I don't commute...fog..rain..30 degree temps. are all part of the fun...heated gear also helps...

:cheers:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts