Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was originally going to get a 15 650 LT but decided for my needs that the 1000 would better suit them. I knew I couldn't go wrong with either.

Here's the obligatory, crappy cell phone pic. I've only ridden it to work and am still breaking it in. I'll post up a ride report and better pics in a few weeks.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Nice bike. Let me guess they didn't have the bags in stock and are waiting for them?

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Nope. It came with the bags. I removed them for commuting.

Reason I ask was the dock strike in CA slowed the bags down at my dealer by about a month. "They're stuck on a ship" was all they got from Kawasaki.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I was originally going to get a 15 650 LT but decided for my needs that the 1000 would better suit them.
The two tone seems to be the more popular color scheme. So far I haven't seen a black one outside of the showroom floor.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NICE!

Did you drywall your garage with left over wallboard pieces? I have never seen so much tape on a wall. ;)
That's how the garage was finished. The tape was mudded over. They don't finish them out (texture/paint). It makes finding a stud very easy!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts