Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife is going out of riding bikes as we selling her cruiser but talked her into riding my versys today while i rode the Ninja.

Told her to wait for me before she took off because she has not ridden the versys down our gravel driveway before but she took off anyway.

Not long before we arrived at our destination got her to ride the green frog.

When we took off Keri got back on the versys and started to ride more fluid on the way home as she got used to the bike, she did complain the bike moves around in the strong wind we were riding in compared to her cruiser.

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
:thumb::thumb:

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
I think his plan is to get her to fall in love with the Ninja.So he can get the new Versys 1000:goodidea:

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Has been great weather 25-28 celcius but was a hot strong northerly wind.

Keri will probably ride the Versys on the odd time she want to ride with me and if she wants she can ride the Ninja.

She took it real easy on kermit but her comment on the bike is that it was smooth but you could feel the power even though she only used a fraction of it.

I still prefer the Versys anyday for tight twisty riding but for thrust, braking, gear changes etc the Ninja is streets ahead.

My work is 30 km away and due to my shift partner who i have car pooled for last 7 years now having cancer i will be riding bikes to work more and will alternate both bikes so i can at least justify some of the costs.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Wow you are luck!! I bet she likes the V better in the end. Ha Ha The weather looks awesome!
Cold snow here my friend, would love to ride. Oh the wait for spring gets long! lol Nice bikes!! Be Safe Ride Free!! :cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts